About Your Upcoming Appointment
Thank you for thinking of us as you begin your bridal journey! This is confirmation of your personalized bridal appointment. We are so excited to help you find “the” gown!
Here are a few more things to expect from your bridal appointment. This is IMPORTANT information that should be read through entirely to maximize your gown shopping experience!
· We strive to get to know each and every one of our brides on a personal level so we can make sure we are finding the right gown for you and your vision! Please feel free to share any inspiration images, gown images, or specific details of your wedding via our Pinterest page, or via email (https://www.pinterest.com/lanaaddison)
· Each bride will have a personal bridal consultant and a private fitting room. Because space is limited, we recommend inviting no more than three guests. Parties of more than five guests must be pre-approved by Lana Addison Bridal as space is limited in our private fitting rooms. Please contact us in advance if you have a larger party.
· We suggest that the people you choose to bring will be those necessary in making your final gown decision. It is common for our brides to find “the one” with us upon their first visit. Therefore, it is important to have your special people with you to experience that once in a lifetime moment when you find “the” gown!!!
· Most of our brides do find their gown upon their first visit to our boutique. Once you find “the” gown, we make sure everything following is just as perfect as the moment you said yes! To place your order, a 50% deposit is required. We accept Visa, MC, checks and cash. The remaining balance will be due upon gown arrival.
· In general, it takes 4 to 6 months to order your gown. Some designers take longer, and some designers offer rush options to accommodate earlier wedding dates. Sometimes there is an added fee for a rush.
· As a couture bridal salon, you will be trying on our store samples with the help of your personal consultant who will clip you and provide fit expertise. As per industry standard, our samples are sized in a bridal 10, which fits closer to a 6/8. Your consultant will clip and adjust our samples according to your body so you can see how the gown will look once ordered for you in your size.
· In compliance with our designers’ agreements, photography of the gowns is NOT permitted until you place your order. However, we very much welcome Facetime/Skype if you need to include someone who is unavailable to attend your appointment!
· It is important to bring accessories you will definitely be wearing with your wedding gown, for example an heirloom veil or Grandma’s pearls! It is impossible to visualize these important accessories if we do not have them to try with the gowns.
· We allow an hour and a half for your appointment, so please let us know in advance if there are any time constraints. A consultant will be helping you into the gowns, so please remember to wear appropriate undergarments! We will be happy to lend you a bustier upon request.
· If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment for ANY reason we would greatly appreciate at least a 24 hour-notice. Your consultant comes in JUST for you, so to be considerate of her time, it is important to provide us with adequate notice of cancellation. In addition, we often have a wait list, so your cancellation notice could allow other brides the opportunity to have an appointment on their desired day!
Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions at all. We look forward to seeing you for your appointment!
The Lana Addison Bridal Team